Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Ugly Tooth

I went to the dentist today to get rid of my toothache. The doctor said that there were two broken teeth. Those teeth could not be treated anymore and they should be removed. Well I said to the doctor, why don't we remove one tooth only today and the other one can be removed on another day in the future. The doctor agreed with me and she began the process to remove my broken tooth. I felt a bit pain when she put on the anesthetic to my mouth. After that, I felt numb and nothing can be felt at the right side of my mouth. She began to remove the tooth. It was quite hard for her to pull off my tooth. After few minutes of struggling and forcing it, she finally managed to pull off the tooth. It was very ugly when she showed the tooth to me. It was broken into pieces and if I throw the tooth on the pathway, nobody would even realize it as a tooth. It was just a piece of bone which had been crashed by my eating habit. The doctor said that the problem was not only to me but most people in the world would also had the same problem. It was the tooth that hard to be reached by the tooth brush. As I thought it was not my fault, I blamed my own choice of using cheap tooth brush before. Luckily, the doctor had given me an MC tomorrow and I started my 1-week holiday earlier than the others. It is now time for me to rest well and wait for it to stop bleeding. God bless. May the pain rest in peace.

2 comments:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

One day in advance is a bless in disguise, don't you think? Why didn't you take photo of that particular unfortunate tooth, it would be interesting.

One Sensei said...

Yuck, don't want Im. People will puke to see it. Hahaha..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...