Sunday, January 23, 2011

Karma

How I wish life is not this difficult. Some burden should not be lifted on my shoulder, but I still carry them on. How I wish I could turn back the time and reset this whole life. I guess it is impossible to turn such thing back on the right track. I still have to go on with or without it.

I could remember one day, when I was a lil kid. This particular incident where I should never mention it, happened to me. Forced by circumstances, I have to live with it. Now, that particular incident had brought me into the other side of me. Only just now, I realized it. It happened again few years back, almost similar but the consequences were still the same. This time, it was me who decided on it. I regret it now but I could not do anything to rewind it back. I have to live on with this pain.

Sometimes I feel like I try to neglect the responsibility or maybe to get away by forgetting it for a new thing. I guess it hurts me more, deeper than before. I believe it is the 'Karma' which some people may say it is the fate which has been written all the way before we were born. I do not believe it is the fate but it is the consequences. All deeds are meant to be given back to us. Now that happens to me. I've been paid back by the stronger force.

I believe in that and I will always remember that. Somehow, life is not a bed of roses. Ups and downs are meant to be attached with us as we have chosen the path before we start to journey our life.

2 comments:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

I do not believe it is the fate but it is the consequences. (Ridhwan, 2011) Interesting perspective.

People usually blame fate, without realising it's their consequences which lead them to their downfalls.

One Sensei said...

Yup. And I guess I was that person before.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...