Sunday, January 23, 2011

Opening Ceremony on January 2011

This will be the first entry for this blog. I don't know what should I write now but my intention in starting this blog is to write about what do I feel and what do I think on anything, merely everything in this world and the after life, if I'm capable to do that. I hope I can share my own experience, my observation and anything related to me to the world. Hope that the use of my bad English, that is of course caused by my own writing, would not be a major problem for me to convey my ideas and thoughts through this blog. I'm just an ordinary guy who lives in the ordinary world of mine. Hope the readers will enjoy reading my future entries. God bless!

2 comments:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

Broken English? You must be kidding me. It's one of the flawless English that I've read among bloggers. Keep writing, I enjoy your writing and thoughts for that matter. :))

One Sensei said...

Haha.. Thanks Im. I'm flattered. But I still believe that I'm not a good writer compare to you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...