Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stupid Pain

Holes in my holy mouth. There are too much of them and they caused me too much headache. I couldn't even sleep when they are giving me too much problems. Had no cash to cure them now and I don't want to get rid any of my precious teeth. I love them all. I intend to treat them using the root canal technology as suggested by Joe. But it will cost me more than I could to afford the operation. I put it on hold as I only can afford it in another few coming months. Not now, not until now.

2 comments:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

I didn't notice that you have many holes? Your teeth look good. What's root canal anyway?

One Sensei said...

LOL. It's dirty inside. Root canal is a process to replace our original tooth with a fake one. It will cost us RM7k for a tooth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...